What's hiding in your swirls?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once had a penis in mine- still have the bar. I should add, before EG faints, that it was in a swirl and not an ingredient or something that got stuck in the bar by happenstance.

It is a **** shame I can only like your post once. And, um...pics...I guess?

I see a nuthatch (bird)
a fox and nothing in the third one.

I made a heart once
a0dlw0.jpg

I see a pumpkin :)

I can see a cat, and inside the cat are two birds. A blue one inside a white one and behind them, is a swan. Around the two birds is a fox and under the two birds is a snake and above the swan is a dolphin snout. Below the dolphin snout is a fish tail.

In the second soap is another fox and in the third soap there's an otter (or a meercat) and a tadpole above it.

In Obsidian's soap I can see a pink tomato. :lol:

OK .. where's the cat? I'm seeing a fox or dog's head (side view) .. then a fox (full body) and then a seal

The ear of the fox is also the ear of the cat. The tail of the bird (under the fox) is the other ear of the cat. Do you see it now? :)

whale or dragon depending on how you see it, fox, and seal :D

You're all on drugs :shifty: .. I really can't see that dang cat. :problem:

:lol: The head of the snake is also the nose of the cat and the blue bird is the cat's cheek. The cat is seen straight on, sort of facing to the left a little. Can you really not see it? LOL It's the first thing I saw. It's right there, plain as day! :lol:

I'm with MzMolly. I think you're all nuts, seeing a cat in #1!! I can see the one ear on the left looking a bit cat-like, but I've tried nose to the computer, standing 10 feet away, slightly crossing my eyes, looking through one eye, looking out of the corner of my eyes...no cat. That cow though...plain as day.

There you go, Eyeroll! I grant you it looks more like an ultrasound of a penis and a bit of testicle, but if people can't see it, well, then I just don't know... I can see it and I haven't been eye-to-eye with a real one for some time.

Bit of a left hook on that one hey??? :mrgreen:

Back