What's hiding in your swirls?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cross eyed from trying to see the cat .. I give up. I did however find a chubby songbird. Quite the zoo in this batch.

IMG_3884 (Copy).jpg

OMG, it's another cat!! LOL!! Only this one is lying down, curled up in a ball. The big blue blob is the body and the smaller blue blob above it is the head... and don't you dare say you can't see it, MzMolly! :lol:

Last edited:
this thread is HILARIOUS!

ok, I read this thread last night but was too tired to respond. this is what I see - cat (looks like the Cheshire cat face from Alice in Wonderland), fox, seal.

and b/c of this thread, I will never look at a swirl the same anymore.....

oh, don't feel bad about not seeing the cat. I couldn't see the man in the moon until a few years ago. I thought it was an actual man, and not just a face.....

Tienne, do you have a thing about cats? ;)

I see the penguin but I think he is doing a mating dance with his head thrown way back and beak to the air. Maybe he's snooty but maybe he's trying to play his cards right!

OMG, it's another cat!! LOL!! Only this one is lying down, curled up in a ball. The big blue blob is the body and the smaller blue blob above it is the head... and don't you dare say you can't see it, MzMolly! :lol:

pffttt .. on yer bike!!!!!!!!!

No, I can't see it. :Kitten Love: I think you're trying to CON-fuse me!

Tienne, do you have a thing about cats? ;)

Uhm, yeah... well there might be a smidgen of truth to that, but still!! It's right there! :lol:

I do see both the whale and the penguin too, though, but the cat is so in-your-face it dominates the soap entirely.

(This thread has given me a whole new respect for Rorschach tests.)

Back