Well, that was fun. But I'm glad it's over!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhh Deda, that was GREEEEAT!!! how encouraging to see that, it makes me want to get off my back end and make that soap i've been meaning to get on top of lol.

What an inspiration :D

Ok, that was awesome. And you look great (your soaps too of course... and your tank... I'll admit to rewinding to watch it cut at least once ;) ). How exciting is that?! Super inspiring!

just watched it 5 times! Deda, you're truly amazing, thanks for inspiring me

OH MY!! That was completely awesome!!
You look amazing Deda.
You too have inspired me to get moving.
....you put the biggest smile on my face. :lol:
What a great ambassador for soap making you r.

That was sweet! I thin k also an excellent sales tool, putting yourself out there. It's nice to put a face with a product.

Thanks all! I was so scared, but then common sense won over and I agreed to do the interview.

It really was fun, and the producer and camera crew were delightful! I sent them home on day 1 with a few bars of soap, on day 2 they had requests for more from wives, girlfriends and moms!

The best part was after all the filming was done. It was supposed to be only 1 day, but stretched into 2. The interview had to be reshot because of trains, the most depresing trumpet player in the world, other background noise and a well time car accident (driver paying attention to the commotion we were causing instead of the road. thankfully nobody was hurt).

When they came back on day 2 the interview went quickly, but the guys ended up staying into the evening just hanging out and talking, relaxing and swapping stories. They are a great bunch of guys I'm thrilled to have had the honor to get to know.

Deda said:
The interview had to be reshot because of trains, the most depresing trumpet player in the world, other background noise and a well time car accident (driver paying attention to the commotion we were causing instead of the road. thankfully nobody was hurt).

:shock: That is crazy lol

That's terrific! You look professional and confident and relaxed. Loved seeing your market display and your work space.

Back