Well, that was fun. But I'm glad it's over!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Video. You did a great job with the interview and your soaps look wonderful. thanks For sharing it with us.

Deda, I can not find your blog, call me dim, I know, can you give me a link to your blog then, I would really like to check out your soaps, they looked really great.

Love the video. I was really weird seeing you in person! Hardly any one here has a face so I just make up what I think people look like. Every thing I thought has been said- you come across very professionally and very relaxed, well-spoken, just very real. It was fun to watch. And the follow-up! You're the opener for all these seminars, but we knew you when....!!!

Wow Deda!
You really shine on camera and I cannot think of anyone better to do something like that and put a face to our soaping community. I don't mean to make it even scarier for you, but when I think of all the first time soapers out there selling untested soaps that aren't even cured yet... well I'm glad they approached you. You really have your act together and it shows.

Bwitched said:
That was truly inspiring, and has made me realize just how much I have missed making soap...I love the look of your molds...are they silicone and where can I find one like that? :lol:
Those are my little molds from WSP. I love them for custom orders. Usually I make soap in a 12 lb mold, but for the video they wanted the little ones.

LOVED the video!! So glad you agreed to do the interview and so refreshing to see such a wonderful soap business in action! :) Thanks for the push to get me making soap in my kitchen again...I have been inactive for a while...ha!

Latest posts

Back