The Little Efficacious Gentleman

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, he's so adorable! Is he 'talking' yet? One of my most favorite memories of when my son was about that age was when my hubby would come home from work and he and our son would have a back and forth 'conversation' with each other. Hubby would be speaking to him in English of course, and son would be 'speaking' right back to him, but in baby babble. It was the cutest thing.

IrishLass :)

He looks and smiles like an angel TEG! Knock on wood**

Awww..... What a bright eyed, beautiful little man you have! I can tell by the look in his eyes he taking in everything you're saying. Which can be a bit scary depending on the topic you and your Admirable Lady are discussing, lol. What fun you have ahead of you!
icon_angel.gif

Terrific birth announcements too. Very classy ~ which fits with The Efficacious Gentleman and Admirable Lady. Now to come up with a unique and fun moniker for him.....

Lol, I hear ya! I just post my soap pics on facebook and I already have out of state relatives asking for bars...

Ditto ! Step sister in Arizona is all like....Christmas early please?

That baby is adorable. He looks so snuggly! You are truly blessed. I am expecting grandboy number 2 soon, number 3 overall, and a great neice/nephew.

Is he babbling and cooing a lot yet or is he a quiet one? They do grow up so fast. Take all the pictures you can. Does The Admirable Lady scrapbook? It is a wonderful hobby, especially with little ones.

Latest posts

Back