The Little Efficacious Gentleman

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...who wore it better? I think the little guy wins, on cuteness factor alone, sorry! What a doll. Look at that little toothless smile, OMG. :D

As an update, here are some new pictures -

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457328492.678928.jpg
Story time - this is the exact same book that my dad used to read to us. My sister gave it to me as her boys aren't really book lovers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457328572.668732.jpg

He's coming up to 8 months now and is around 8.2kg. I say "around" as he has been ill this week and not eating overly well, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has lost a little bit

Look at him focus on the book! What a darling! Will you be doing baby sign language? They really start to understand that words and gestures mean something about this age and it's an amazing process to watch.

Oh my goodness, isn't he just a cutie pie! I love the generational book...so special to share that with him. He is so adorable, you make one awesome Dad.

Oh, what an absolute sweetie he is! Thanks for the continuing updates! I love how riveted he is on that book! It brings back precious memories of when my son was that age (seems like yesterday). Being read to was his most favorite thing in the world. I read to him so much that it got to the point at one time that I could recite several of Dr. Seuss's books verbatim. lol

What's the name of the book you're reading to him?

IrishLass :)

TEG, he's so gorgeous. I love the way he's concentrating on the book. He reminds me of my son too. He's 8 and still loves books so much. That special bond and closeness of reading books together stays with them. He can read on his own now, but he still loves his nighttime story, although we share the reading now! It's such a special time.

Last edited:
OMG, is it coming up on eight months already? He's really just perfect, isn't he? I love the look on his face as you're reading to him. Hope he's feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing this.

Like father, like son -- a most debonair pair! Thanks for sharing, Gent -- I hope the little guy is on the mend soon.

He's a beautiful boy - what a special time this is in your life. I loved reading to my kids, and they continue to love to read (as adults) today. Thanks for posting the new pictures.

He is really adorable. Poorly at the moment so really breaks my heart.

It's this book -

https://instagram.com/p/BB5dpGrED3u/

I love reading it to him. They are great stories

Over here that is Thomas the Tank Engine. It is a TV show. My son ADORED that TV show, and those books were the only books I could get him to sit down and "read" with me. All other books were read to him with him running around. He never crawled, so he walked at 9 months, and ran at 9 months 1 day.

He is really adorable. Poorly at the moment so really breaks my heart.

It's this book -

https://instagram.com/p/BB5dpGrED3u/

I love reading it to him. They are great stories

I thought so! It was hard for me to make out the title from your picture, but those trains on the cover gave it away. lol I read those stories to my son, too. He loved them.....and also the TV show that Susie mentioned. This is the copy we have: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0517187868/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

IrishLass :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back