The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter's girl at the end of the bar has decided for some reason that I am a threat to her person (my daughter). She has nipped me three times now, and the last one almost broke the skin. They bought her a muzzle to wear when I'm around since they don't have the money for training right now.

What's so weird is if my daughter isn't around, she loves me, will snuggle with me, and gets upset if I stop petting her for a second while snuggling.

@AliOop, my sister's guy at the end of the bar used to attack me, hissing and spitting, the whole thing, when she wasn't around - but only when I spoke! Since it never happened in her presence, my sister didn't believe me. I had to record it so she would! My sister and I sound almost exactly the same - even our kids can't tell us apart on the phone. We figure it had something to do with his perception of her voice coming from me?

Oh, and my gal at the end of the bar is going to the vet today because she's sneezing and sad. 🐱😷🐈😓

My daughter's girl at the end of the bar has decided for some reason that I am a threat to her person (my daughter). She has nipped me three times now, and the last one almost broke the skin. They bought her a muzzle to wear when I'm around since they don't have the money for training right now.

What's so weird is if my daughter isn't around, she loves me, will snuggle with me, and gets upset if I stop petting her for a second while snuggling.
That’s how my Doodle Bug is, “protecting” her father aka DH. Now she knows she’s like that and when company comes over she will turn around and get a toy, but not to play. She keeps it in her mouth so she can’t nip. She’s found a way to outsmart herself after biting my Mom on the toe when she was in flip flops. Ouch, naughty pup. 🐶
Now the girl at the end of the bar is hanging out in her tee pee 🌸
image.jpg

Our gal at the end of the bar has the quietest tiniest purr ever. Even when she's in my lap, I have to put a finger to her throat to check for purring.

Our dearly departed guy at the end of the bar was uber protective of Mrs. Zing. Even old ladies daring to walk across the street from us sent him into barking fits. And that mailman coming every day! Friends and guests coming in learned to tell him to go get his bone which was the game changer. The ironic thing is when we'd be on vacation out of town, trades people and pet sitters would come in and he'd barely lift his head from his pillow. Burglars could have wiped us clean out for all he cared. Definitely a mama's boy, that one.

We figure it had something to do with his perception of her voice coming from me?
I wonder if that could be part of it, as my daughter and I sound exactly the same. The doggie isn't like this with anyone but me. I've never disciplined her for anything (I let my DD and SIL do that), and I've given her tons of special treats.

Latest posts

Back