The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me what your pet is doing right now, but call it

The guy at the end of the bar is....

The guy at the end of the bar is licking the chair.

Lin19687

Reaction score
The guy at the end of the bar is most likely laying across my daughter lap and asking to have inside his ears scratched

MGM

Reaction score
The guy at the end of the bar is looking at my expectantly with a ball in his mouth.

TashaBird

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy at the end of the bar is staring at me while I eat my snack.

Becky1024

Reaction score
The guy at the end of the bar is looking out the car window.
The other guy in the bar is sleeping in my bed.

BattleGnome

Reaction score
That guy at the end of the bar kept coming into the bathroom and making comments about my choice to take a bath instead of sleeping. When I “finally” went to bed he walked around my face for a few minutes before plopping down and purring so hard he ended up throwing up. Once everything was cleared out he came back, he curled up in my arms and purred so loud I started wondering if we had ear plugs in the house

atiz

Reaction score
The guy at the end of the bar is waiting for dinner and getting impatient. An very impatient fellow.

Obsidian

Reaction score
The guy at the end of the bar is sitting on my feet watching me eat tacos

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
The girl at the end of the bar is snuggled up with the other girl at the end of the (roosting) bar, who has her beak tucked under the first girl’s wing.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Awwwwww. Cuteness
Totally! They are banty Cochins who waddle like little old ladies in hoop dresses, cluck like mini foghorns, and lay eggs only slightly bigger than mini chocolate Easter eggs. Our other chickens are smarter and tougher, and lay better eggs, but these sweeties with their silky grey feathers follow me around just to chat with me.

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally! They are banty Cochins who waddle like little old ladies in hoop dresses, cluck like mini foghorns, and lay eggs only slightly bigger than mini chocolate Easter eggs. Our other chickens are smarter and tougher, and lay better eggs, but these sweeties with their silky grey feathers follow me around just to chat with me.
you just upped the cuteness factor by 10 LOL

Kiti Williams

Reaction score
I love chickens!

Latest posts