The Guy At The End Of The Bar...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy at the end of the bar is looking at my expectantly with a ball in his mouth.

The guy at the end of the bar is looking out the car window.
The other guy in the bar is sleeping in my bed.

That guy at the end of the bar kept coming into the bathroom and making comments about my choice to take a bath instead of sleeping. When I “finally” went to bed he walked around my face for a few minutes before plopping down and purring so hard he ended up throwing up. Once everything was cleared out he came back, he curled up in my arms and purred so loud I started wondering if we had ear plugs in the house

The guy at the end of the bar is waiting for dinner and getting impatient. An very impatient fellow.

Awwwwww. Cuteness
Totally! They are banty Cochins who waddle like little old ladies in hoop dresses, cluck like mini foghorns, and lay eggs only slightly bigger than mini chocolate Easter eggs. Our other chickens are smarter and tougher, and lay better eggs, but these sweeties with their silky grey feathers follow me around just to chat with me.

Totally! They are banty Cochins who waddle like little old ladies in hoop dresses, cluck like mini foghorns, and lay eggs only slightly bigger than mini chocolate Easter eggs. Our other chickens are smarter and tougher, and lay better eggs, but these sweeties with their silky grey feathers follow me around just to chat with me.
you just upped the cuteness factor by 10 LOL

I love chickens!

Back