squeeze bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am reposting this here to make sure it gets seen. I put it in the August challenge because everyone needs squeeze bottles for the challenge but I guess it really doesn't belong there. Canadian soapers look at this link. http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.aspx?p=75618&cat=2,40733,75442 They are so soft and squeezable. They have wide mouths for filling and you can get a spatula in there to scrape it out clean. The larger ones also have screw lids for both top and bottom, really handy at clean up time. I love them. No I am not affiliated with Lee Valley!

I really like those tethered caps. I prefer those over the removable caps or no caps. When I shake my soap-filled squeeze bottles, I cap it, and then hold the cap down with my gloved finger. It just adds extra insurance against soap batter escaping the squeeze bottles while preparing to create my soap design.

If you have a dollar tree they have squeeze bottles 2 for 1.00. I do like the removable bottoms though.

Last edited:
Back