Squeeze Bottles for Very Thick Hair Gel

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peony Klaiber

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

I'm looking for a soft squeeze bottle type container in 6 to 8 oz for a very thick hair gel that I am hoping to market. I'm thinking like the softness of the red and yellow containers that usually store ketchup and mustard. Would love something with a wide mouth opening so I can pipette the gel in using a pastry bag or something. I came across an container for ultrasound gel which looks perfect but I can't seem to find them in bulk to buy. Is there a specific name for these bottles? I attached a photo of the Ultrasound bottle too for reference.

Does anyone have a lead on something like this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• emptyultrasoundbottle.jpg
    emptyultrasoundbottle.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4
I like these 8 oz Natural LDPE Squeezeable Boston Rounds from Essentials by Catalina in CA. I use them for shower gel, shampoo, etc.Choice of cap, pump or sprayer is included in the price. If you order, be sure to count the containers as soon as they arrive. That's the only problem I've had with them. Once in a while the count is off, but they correct the oversite immediately. You can also order a free sample before you buy the lot of 50.

https://essentialsbycatalina.com/boston-natural-squeezable-ldpe-plastic-bottles

Back