Soap instead of Turkey?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunkawakan

Reaction score
Thanksgiving is tomorrow for those of us in the US (not sure its celebrated other places). I'm going to get up and do at least one batch of soap in the morning before I start making Thanksgiving dinner. We're eating at 1 and my sister is bringing the turkey, and I do cphp so it frees up my stove to cook potatoes and other stuff (covered of course) so I figure if I get up at 4 that will give me plenty of time to do a batch or 2 and clean up (maybe even unmold and cut) before noon. Tomorrow is bb's pinapple cilantro day - yeahhhh, FINALLY! I thought I'd do part of it with a simple castille and the other part with a simple lard as these are for me and only my very closest of friends. Certainally NOT for sale, too special.

Anyone else?

i am making our turkey today instead of tomorrow and have already made 2 batches of soap. :oops:
i also do CPHP so my oven is free too, but i am doing the whole meal by myself. it is just our little family so it is just like regular dinner almost.
what are you making (soap wise) i made punkin' pie and a sandalwood vanilla batch

I"m not fond of thanksgiving, but I took advantage of the days off from work to visit my sister.

This said, I'll be home later today and you can bet I'll be soaping this weekend!

Latest posts

Back