Should have done this earlier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clhigh29

Reaction score
I'm at a loss....doing my very first rebatch ever with the indigo soap I made a few weeks ago. It turned drab green/brown, and I don't know how I can fix the color. First instincts are to add white td for a swirl. Then thought of neon orange. Been on the web all night and couldn't find a solution. Any ideas? Thanks for anything you can send at this late time.

Is there a possibility of cutting it up and using it as embeds? Bummer on the indigo morphing on you. I wonder what caused that?
Cheers!
Anna Marie

I'm sure it was the fo; my fault for not checking. I have two others to use as embeds, so this was elected to be my first rebatch. I was thinking to just add more indigo for a swirl. But if my husband, son and I first thought of white to swirl, maybe I should just do that? It's almost ready, and I really tried before boring the forum. Thanks for coming back.

Thanks so much...we finally have an amazing 50 degree and sunshine day to look forward to tomorrow. It'll be short-lived, so won't be soaping on Saturday. Enjoy your weekend! Will be checking in to see what amazing creations happen this weekend.

If its going brown, how about a brown and black swirl? You could section it into 3 even, add brown (like cocoa) to one, add TD and less brown to second, and black to third. Easy to use black to cover up stuff.

I wound up halving it with td. I won't know what I have until tomorrow. The dark is a spinach green. I also thought of black, but ultimately went with white. It already looks better than the original! Ridiculous when you're expecting an amazing blue :( Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back