Random Picture thread (non-soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow- what kind of fruit is that in your middle pic, Mischief?

3rd day of rain here.... a welcome rarity! My Tower Garden this morning in the rain:
IMG_5075StillRaining10022018Cropped640.JPG

IrishLass :)

Wow- what kind of fruit is that in your middle pic, Mischief?

3rd day of rain here.... a welcome rarity! My Tower Garden this morning in the rain:
View attachment 32332

IrishLass :)
That's our Chinese Elm, IL, not edible except to birds. Around here, people say that the more berries there are on the Chinese Elm, the harsher the winter.

The Tower's looking good!

2 weeks ago. Finally got to clean it out and replace a little less then 1/2 the pond........ there are koi in there , somewhere.
Will post a pic tomorrow to see if it is any clearer. It can take a couple days

20180921_120757[1].jpg

Today is 13 years since my son Daniel ( in the middle ) had a kidney transplant after 5 years waiting on dialysis. He was a very sick child. Diagnosed at 5 months of age and after 56 operations he finally got a kidney at 20 years old. He is now 33 and has 2 beautiful little boys ( my treasures ) and doing very well. Most do not realize that a transplant is not a cure, its a treatment. 13 years is excellent for receiving a kidney from a cadaver. You can do much better from a living relative. But we did not have that option. So with that being said - every day is a blessing and I am eternally grateful to the other mom who lost her 17 year old to a car accident, making the choice to donate his organs and for my son to hold these babies. My best day, was her worst. A mixed blessing. I think about her on this day every year. Life is more precious then we know sometimes.
danny.jpg

Latest posts

Back