Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "wider US team" being the ones that ate the donuts? :D
LOL Good one! and well, yes, but mostly meant the team members that are here in the US. We have team members globally, so ... I sometimes forget that wen I am in forums I don't have to talk like I do when I'm writing an email. When I was relaying the days events to my boss (who is Singapore) that's how I said it - the wider US team. LOL

Went to Ferrol yesterday to see a friend. Ate too much, talked a lot, had a great time (great friend). He recommended coming back to Coruña by train, said the local line follows the coast and that it's really beautiful. So I did, and it was!

I get more and more pleasure from simple stuff, like a one hour train trip, watching the coast go by...

Went to Ferrol yesterday to see a friend. Ate too much, talked a lot, had a great time (great friend). He recommended coming back to Coruña by train, said the local line follows the coast and that it's really beautiful. So I did, and it was!

I get more and more pleasure from simple stuff, like a one hour train trip, watching the coast go by...

I'm so envious!! I googled the train route and wished I was there:)
Do you live there?

I'm so envious!! I googled the train route and wished I was there:)
Do you live there?

I live in La Coruña (the city). Been here for 14 years more or less. Lived in Spain since 1990. More Spanish than English now, even swear in Spanish when the batter thickens too quick...:D

And yes, the train route is lovely. One of those magic moments worth living for. :)

I live in La Coruña (the city). Been here for 14 years more or less. Lived in Spain since 1990. More Spanish than English now, even swear in Spanish when the batter thickens too quick...:D

And yes, the train route is lovely. One of those magic moments worth living for. :)

Just updated my bucket list- visiting that coastal region (not the swearing-:D)
Nice place to live!

Welcome back, Teresa!
Wave.gif

I have another happy. I went shopping with my mom and she saw a sign in front of a house on the way there and insisted on stopping. So I bought my mom her birthday present. I put down the deposit on a Maltese Chihuahua mix puppy. My mom's birthday is Oct. 13th and he will be available to pick up Nov. 6th.

Latest posts

Back