Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So..... My dad, grandma's son, has come here to help me out. So now that the big boss is here, I'm hoping things settle down with her and she comes peacefully back home with me to the Philippines.

He's even made his tickets in such a way that he'll be in the airport with us, at least until the boarding area, and then only he'll move towards his flight back to Abu Dhabi.

I'm so happy and relieved! And I mean that literally lol he's gonna be the one with her tonight and I'll be having my first peaceful sleep in a week in the other room.

So..... My dad, grandma's son, has come here to help me out. So now that the big boss is here, I'm hoping things settle down with her and she comes peacefully back home with me to the Philippines.

He's even made his tickets in such a way that he'll be in the airport with us, at least until the boarding area, and then only he'll move towards his flight back to Abu Dhabi.

I'm so happy and relieved! And I mean that literally lol he's gonna be the one with her tonight and I'll be having my first peaceful sleep in a week in the other room.
Great news! Get some well deserved rest.

So.... After the **** week I've been having, I got sent this.
One of my cousins took my baby out and he had a good day. I miss him terribly but it's a good thing knowing he has people who love him around.
Awww. So cute! Just warms my heart... and yours too, I'm sure.
So..... My dad, grandma's son, has come here to help me out. ... I'm so happy and relieved! And I mean that literally lol he's gonna be the one with her tonight and I'll be having my first peaceful sleep in a week in the other room.
I'm happy and relieved for you too! Sweet dreams!

Soapbel, though maybe?
Good Post.gif
Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
My happy is a bit bitter sweet: Finally after 2 years and 4 months, my bachelorette house has sold. We did a final cleanout of the place yesterday, cleaning service went through it this morning, and I sign the paperwork tomorrow morning. So very happy to have this financial obligation gone, but at the same time I am a bit sad that I will probably never get to walk through that house again. It was the first house I bought, and the longest I had lived anywhere in my adult life. So many happy memories of watching my kids grow up in that house, sledding off the deck in the winter, pool parties and 4th of July in the summer, and just having a quiet place to call home. Now if I could just convince my husband to let me paint the dining room orange and blue at our house, maybe I'd feel a bit less sad about the house sale.... :D (For reference, this was my dining room at my bachelorette house)
upload_2019-9-30_14-38-27.png

Never thought id say this but God bless my case manager at my insurance company who spent an hour on the phone with conference calling people untill my medication snafu was resolved. Ive normally thought of them as intrusive but tonight, i found nothing but empathy, understanding and a willingness to help.

Today was a coworkers bday so we had donuts in the morning (well, some of us did, others like me who are trying to be good looked on with envy) and we also had a long lunch with the wider US team we have here in the office.

Im happy and grateful that I found the home of my dreams in a beautiful neighbour hood of kind people. And that Im not like my ungrateful tenant that we brought over with us. No matter what you do for people, you cant make them be grateful.

I just wanted to congratulate you on finding your awesome new home!!! Also wanted to say that you really can't make someone that is unhappy happy.. All you can do is keep on with your happiness and be grateful for your blessings!!

I'm grateful that the last few days have been amazing!! Everything has been a struggle for the past few months, but with the help of a change in diet and daily exercise, things have finally turned around!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So.... We're in Bangkok. First leg of the trip back home is over n done with without any major issues. Just a little more n I get to see my baby boys :D

We have around 3.5hrs left here before we catch the flight that'll take us home and I'm hoping nothing major turns up.. Wish me luck!

So.... We're in Bangkok. First leg of the trip back home is over n done with without any major issues. Just a little more n I get to see my baby boys :D

We have around 3.5hrs left here before we catch the flight that'll take us home and I'm hoping nothing major turns up.. Wish me luck!
So...did you bring your grandmother?

Life will soon be back to somewhat normal. One week and freedom for good.

Safe travels

Back