Quantcast

Pink grapefruit soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

navigator9

Reaction score
I love WSP's pink grapefruit, and your soap is so beautiful. Really nice combo of fragrance, coloring and swirl!

osso

Reaction score
Wow, I love this. The colors, the swirls...beautiful.

osso

Reaction score
Btw, did you video this one? I'd love to see it.

TwystedPryncess

Reaction score
This is sooooo pretty! I have (er, had) a sample 1 pound loaf of NG's pink grapefruit, and I like it pretty well, but I think that is because I love pink grapefruit. I would like to find a better one, in all honesty, but NG's was okay. I figured I would try BB or maybe WSP next. How does it smell? As lovely as it looks?

OliveOil2

Reaction score
Love the soap colors and swirls, and love pink grapefruit from WSP.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed with all, beautiful soap and WSP pink grapefruit is one of my absolute favorites. You and I tend to like all the same scents Viv.

TVivian

Reaction score
Thanks all! I did make a video of this but it wasn't very good because I had no clear plan with this soap.. And then my camera died toward the end!

WSP pink grapefruit is my favorite so far. I've found that mixing a good amount of kaolin with the FO and letting it soak for awhile really helps the scent stick. I know some folks believe the clay doesn't help, but in this case it really does, I swear!

I've tried grapefruit EO, And BB's, NG's & soapalooza's grapefruit scents. NG's ruby red grapefruit was one of my least favorite scents of all time.

not_ally

Reaction score
Grapefruit FO's are weird. I really like the smell of grapefruit, but some of the FO's smell like BO to me.

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Gorgeous as usual, I love the swirly pattern! And I'm seeing things in this batch even more than your Angry Bros soap. The 2 bottom bars look like drunk owls :)

Dana89

Reaction score
So pretty and feminine. Did you do a video making this one?