Pink grapefruit soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVivian

Reaction score
I don't really know what I was trying to do here, but I like how it turned out!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1443288286.813705.jpg

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1443288300.403862.jpg

Scented with WSP pink grapefruit FO

I love WSP's pink grapefruit, and your soap is so beautiful. Really nice combo of fragrance, coloring and swirl!

This is sooooo pretty! I have (er, had) a sample 1 pound loaf of NG's pink grapefruit, and I like it pretty well, but I think that is because I love pink grapefruit. I would like to find a better one, in all honesty, but NG's was okay. I figured I would try BB or maybe WSP next. How does it smell? As lovely as it looks?

Thanks all! I did make a video of this but it wasn't very good because I had no clear plan with this soap.. And then my camera died toward the end!

WSP pink grapefruit is my favorite so far. I've found that mixing a good amount of kaolin with the FO and letting it soak for awhile really helps the scent stick. I know some folks believe the clay doesn't help, but in this case it really does, I swear!

I've tried grapefruit EO, And BB's, NG's & soapalooza's grapefruit scents. NG's ruby red grapefruit was one of my least favorite scents of all time.

So pretty and feminine. Did you do a video making this one?

Back