Pics of my recent soaping endeavors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sosocal

Reaction score
Constructive feedback is welcomed!

The bottom layer of this one is a rebatch. I put a line of cocoa and some fresh white CP on the top.
IMG_0769-1.jpg

This one is my first try at a funnel pour. It went quite well and it is a nice bar to use.
IMG_0594-1.jpg

This is a delightful soap containing crushed walnut shells. It is messy but it feels amazing!
IMG_0880-1.jpg

Strawberries & Cream
IMG_0915-1.jpg

Mosaic - made using leftovers as embeds / on top with the base being overflow of the unscented white portion of the strawberries batch
IMG_0898-1.jpg

I love love love the funnel pour. it is next on my list of techniques to try.

The strawberries and cream looks delicious. Thanks for sharing :)

FABULOUS!!!! I love them all.

What a great idea for rebatching, I'll have to remember that. I don't much care for the lumpy tops but when layered with fresh CP it looks really cool.

Very well done. All of them!

I love your "mosaic" soap! What a great idea!

Love love LOVE the mosaic. I do glass mosaics every spring for each of my kids for my garden. I am soooo soaplifting this idea!!! All are so beautiful, but the funnel and mosaic are my total favorites!

Jaime

That is one of the prettiest funnel swirls I have seen! Great job! They are all beautiful!

Oh my, I wish I could make such lovely soaps! The mosaic is very interesting and looks time consuming, nice job. The funnel swirl is awesome. You need no constructive criticism, but you do need to come to my house to assist me. :D

Soapy Gurl said:
Oh my, I wish I could make such lovely soaps! The mosaic is very interesting and looks time consuming, nice job. The funnel swirl is awesome. You need no constructive criticism, but you do need to come to my house to assist me. :D
You are very kind! The mosaic was time consuming. And finicky. Need bare hands for dexterity but you get mighty close to raw soap! I had no idea the funnel swirl would be so popular! I am down to my last 2 bars of that one so I might do another.

Beautiful soaps, so well done!!
I also love the funnel and the mosaic, but
the strawberry soap looks luscious, too :) I feel like I can smell it from here.

Latest posts

Back