Pics of my recent soaping endeavors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my

The strawberries and cream batch looks divine. Are you selling this online by chance? Dang! That is one fine soap!

Re: Oh, my

mommyray said:
The strawberries and cream batch looks divine. Are you selling this online by chance? Dang! That is one fine soap!
I am afraid I do not, Mommyray! I would be more than happy to send you an off cut if you care to pay for shipping :)

They are all very pretty and my fav is the strawberry. Did you do that in a slab mold?

How would I do that?

How would I pay for shipping? That sounds really great. Would love to try it!!

Re: How would I do that?

mommyray said:
How would I pay for shipping? That sounds really great. Would love to try it!!
Sure! PM me your shipping address. I just found out I got a job and I start tomorrow! So I will pay for shipping (now that I will have an income - yay me!) :)

Wow, wow, wow. I love all those soaps but am especially drawn to the funnel pour, the mosaic & the strawberry.
I hope someday I too can produce such magnificant works of art! Noone can appreciate your work as much as a fellow soaper! I can only dream of the talent you have displayed here. Thank you for the inspiration ;)

I am currently trying to master the spoon swirl but I am now inspired to try the funnel swir!

Wow - these are all sooo beautiful! I have to admit that my husband helps me with the swirling. I pick the colors (he's colorblind and cannot be trusted!), tell him exactly what I want it to look, and he works his magic. I definitely want to try using the funnel - I just brought one and I'm gonna do some experimenting very soon.

~Evie

I am truly humbled by the kind words of the contributors to this thread. Thank you!

um WOW~ These are awesome! I am nooott worrrthhhy

I really like the look of that walnut soap. What kind of swirl did you use for that? I love it.

Also being a soap-sniffer, I must know, what is that first one with the cocoa line scented like? It's just so perfect... :p

brewsie said:
um WOW~ These are awesome! I am nooott worrrthhhy

I really like the look of that walnut soap. What kind of swirl did you use for that? I love it.

Also being a soap-sniffer, I must know, what is that first one with the cocoa line scented like? It's just so perfect... :p
Thank you for your kind words! With the walnut swirl, I just used an itp swirl. I never have much luck with that though. I prefer the look of defined lines in a swirl but I do like the walnut one.

The first soap I used a combination of BB's Gardenia FO and Crafter's Choice's Cashmere Woods FO. Gardenia soaps horribly so I took the opportunity to add it to the bottom (Rebatch) half.

And for those that mentioned the clean lines in my funnel swirl, for those I used TKB's neon liquid green and neon liquid blue (and TD for the white portion). :)

Latest posts

Back