NDA Canada has no more minimum order!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGM

Reaction score
I don't yet see it on their website and I don't know if it applies to the US, Australian or UK stores, but NDA Canada no longer has a minimum $100 order! (Got an email about it).

TBH, I have usually not had trouble meeting the $100 minimum, to be honest, and I wonder if shipping charges will change. That is, will I pay $15 on $30-50 worth of material (as I do on $100), or substantially less? I'm gonna guess the former (considering that my one $500 order was only $30 shipping).

Anyhoo, good news for some (as long as their base prices don't go up....)

Aargh! Looks like they dropped it a week too late for me (US). And unlucky for them I found some cheaper prices elsewhere. Will I ever go back? We'll see NDA, we'll see.

LOL but now you *can* go back, any time! No longer need to have a hunno in your pocket.
I think NDA is more important for Canadians (or maybe just for Humblebee and Me...and me); we have many fewer suppliers to begin with, much higher shipping rates, and NDA is a star, price-wise. In fact, NDA Canada is *cheaper* than the NDA US, surprisingly, once you do the exchange. This is not usual.

LOL but now you *can* go back, any time! No longer need to have a hunno in your pocket.
I think NDA is more important for Canadians (or maybe just for Humblebee and Me...and me); we have many fewer suppliers to begin with, much higher shipping rates, and NDA is a star, price-wise. In fact, NDA Canada is *cheaper* than the NDA US, surprisingly, once you do the exchange. This is not usual.

Preach it Sister!:D

I'm pretty excited, there's a few things that I use, but not regularly enough to stockpile a $100 min order.

Lately I have been feeling like NDA is diluting their essential oils
I have also seen some insane price hikes and insane price drops with them- their lavender french was 170 for 1 litre i believe and it spiked to 250 or so and now its back to 170. Have you guys noticed anything of the sort?

I received an email from NDA (US) a few days ago outlining some changes, including the no minimum order. I was very pleased, as I've not ordered from them in years due to needing to have a far larger minimum than I'd like to pay.

Back