"Moonlight Pomegranate" wet soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one pic for now, I will post more once I take better pictures but I couldnt wait for you to finally see! I love the "moon" embed even though it doesnt really look like a moon, my design flopped lol! Smells amazing though! This is a must have FO.

P4160001.jpg

I think it looks pretty close to a moon! Great job!
I actually had this embed planned out really well, (or so I thought). I was aiming for a moon that had a dark side, sorta like a cresent but things went bad with keeping the two colores seperated while i was pouring it. The whole "moon" ended up swirled. Next time, i will need thicker batter. Im still happy with the results though :-D

My partner looked over my shoulder and said that it looked like the moon over the ocean without reading your post, so your moon was successful ;-) This is beautiful by the way :)

blow me down, that is freaking awesome.
how did it not work out like you wanted?
lol, thanks! I was going for not a full moon but a moon with a dark side, sorta like a cresent within the round if that makes sense. I had a divider in my moon makin mold and the idea was to pour black soap on one side while keeping the other side white w/ gray swirl. What happened was, the soap was thinner that It should have been while trying to attemp this and they really just leaked into eachother, once I pulled out the divider, the two just came together as one instead of staying seperate like I wanted. It still looks cool, but was going for more realism :shifty:

Latest posts

Back