"Moonlight Pomegranate" wet soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
So I made a couple more batches tonight... I decided to do a new pattern for this scent. I used activated charcoal with bubblegum pink and did a zebra swirl. There is a moon embed in there so I cant wait to cut it to see!!! The FO accelorated trace quickly hence the heavy white top, i was hoping for a nice even top layer but it got too thick. I still think it turned out pretty :thumbup:

P4120085.jpg

P4120086.jpg

P4120087.jpg

Wow, that is so incredibly shiny!! It is amazing! Wait a minute! We have to wait until your soap cutter arrives to see this cut?! That is not fair ;-)
I know, it's driving me crazy not having my cutter!!! Bud said mid week but here it is almost saturday and it hasn't been marked sent yet *face palm* Glad you like it! I used irridecent glitter for the top making it sparkle!

lol, I can't STOP! I'm onto my 3rd batch tonight :shock: Next on the menu:

Gingered Peach using real cream and cinnamon maybe. Have't decided on the cinnamon yet.... :think:

Do the cinnamon! I used it for a pencil line and it's wonderful. I made 4 batches yesterday and 3 today, lol. The bad news is I am going thru my supplies FAST....

I bought some glitter but haven't used it. I'm afraid people will not want to sparkle....

Do the cinnamon! I used it for a pencil line and it's wonderful. I made 4 batches yesterday and 3 today, lol. The bad news is I am going thru my supplies FAST....

I bought some glitter but haven't used it. I'm afraid people will not want to sparkle....
I'm reserving glitter for only a couple of soaps... i thought the moonlight pomegranate would be a perfect match like twinkling stars! But i totally agree, im not a huge fan of it but i couldnt help it with this one! Hope you are going to get new supplies soon to help feed your addiction!

Love moonlight pomegranate! Can't wait to see the cut pictures.

Great nails by the way. My job stinks for growing nice nails.
You know it's funny about the nails thing... They were all crappy until I started soaping with shea and cocoa butters on a regular basis several months ago. I think it's that I am constantly getting it on my hands. My nails have been growing like crazy ever since! I even started a thread about it lol! I wondered if anyone else noticed the same thing.

You know it's funny about the nails thing... They were all crappy until I started soaping with shea and cocoa butters on a regular basis several months ago. I think it's that I am constantly getting it on my hands. My nails have been growing like crazy ever since! I even started a thread about it lol! I wondered if anyone else noticed the same thing.

Healthy nails is partially dependent upon healthy cuticles. Certainly shea and cocoa helps that!

Back