Mini Valentine soaps!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVivian

Reaction score
These are mini bars and cupcake soaps (my first) that will be wrapped up and attached to valentine cards for my kids classmates! (In our school, candy is no longer allowed :( ) ImageUploadedBySoap Making1389727328.239243.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1389727368.376432.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1389727403.864170.jpg
The cards will say "Roses are Red, Violets are blue.. Wash up your hands so you don't get the flu" or..

"Roses are red, cupcakes have sprinkles, wash up your hands after you tinkle"
I haven't decided yet. :)

Love the soaps. With the level of PC weirdness nowadays, I would rethink the tinkle poem unless I knew the other moms very well. Depending on the age of the kids, I guess but then, if they're old enough for that kind of humor, you probably wouldn't be giving them soaps because you can't give them candy. Another age-related thought, make darn good and sure that they understand those cupcakes are soap, because they do look good enough to eat!

Thanks! Yes the kids are older and the cupcakes will go to 6th graders. And YES they will all be labeled with a do not eat! My daughter loves the "tinkle" part, but I'm not sure for the reasons mentioned, however the teacher got a kick out of the idea :)

Oh woow how cute is that! What is the size of bars?
Last weekend I made a similar soap with a heart inside, but it was all CP. Are youre hearts M&P?

Super cute ideas! I would skip the tinkle one, even though I like it best. Boy, I wish I was in their class!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! seriously, can't give candy anymore?

I also love the tinkle one, but I understand some uptight parent may not find the humour in it..... your rhymes are so cute!

Very cute! I wonder how many mom's will take those soaps away from their kids and keep it for themselves?? :lol: I really love the cupcakes, everytime I make soap icing (I think) it looks like dog poo.

love them! i am sooo diggin the cupcakes! what tip were you using for the icing?

Love them :). They are so cute! Love the first rhyme but I would not use the tinkle one!

Thanks again everyone!

Seven, I used Wilton 2C because these are mini cupcakes so I went with a smaller tip.

Renata, the bars are about 2X3 and the heart part is M&P. I made some with CP too, but for these I decided to do what was easier to get out of the mold! Those CP hearts were difficult! :)

I personally like the tinkle one and if the teacher thought it would fly, I would give them out. But I get in trouble sometimes so I, perhaps, am not one to listen to.

From a poetry perspective, I would try to use the singular of sprinkle.

Maybe "This soap cupcake's pink, with a little heart sprinkle. Use it to wash your hands after you tinkle."?

or maybe "This cupcake is Soap! You can wash up your dinkle, then use it to wash your hands after you tinkle." Just kidding.

Last edited:
I personally like the tinkle one and if the teacher thought it would fly, I would give them out. But I get in trouble sometimes so I, perhaps, am not one to listen to.

From a poetry perspective, I would try to use the singular of sprinkle.

Maybe "This soap cupcake's pink, with a little heart sprinkle. Use it to wash your hands after you tinkle."?

or maybe "This cupcake is Soap! You can wash up your dinkle, then use it to wash your hands after you tinkle." Just kidding.

Hahaha Newbie! That last one may be a tad too much.. But would be hilarious in a gift soap for men right?? They used the phrase "tinkle" on the Disney channel today so why can't I? Hee hee.. I'll still probably go with the first one tho. Just in case..

Or if you give them out to high schoolers, you could put:

You can wash up your pits
You can wash up your boobs
Just don't leave it sit there
with big stuck-on pubes.

or for soapers:

I don't use patchouli
So this FO is what?
Wait, did you say that the last thing
you washed was your butt?

;)

Love the soaps. With the level of PC weirdness nowadays, I would rethink the tinkle poem unless I knew the other moms very well. Depending on the age of the kids, I guess but then, if they're old enough for that kind of humor, you probably wouldn't be giving them soaps because you can't give them candy. Another age-related thought, make darn good and sure that they understand those cupcakes are soap, because they do look good enough to eat!

I actually like the tinkle poem and would not feel it unsuitable even for a 5yr old. If that offends anyone that is "their" problem. Most of teach our kids to go potty or tinkle at a young age...
As for eating them you cannot stop stupidy or label clearly and when they are passed out to the kids just tell them not to eat they are Soap. Kid will remember. We had a mother call us mad that she fed her 2yr one of our marshmallow soaps she got in the Conscious Box which were fully labeled. She opened while driving and handed it back to her son to eat. My daughter asked her if she read the label? You just can't do anything about stupidy which is why we carry lots of insurance

Latest posts

Back