Manske-shops fragrance oils

Discussion in 'Fragrance Oils/Fragrance reviews' started by Nao, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Apr 11, 2018 #1

Nao

Nao

Nao

I have maybe a dozen or so of their fragrance oils and most of them smells very weak and I suspect they don’t behave very well in soap either. Although I haven’t actually tried them in soap yet. Their Seerose being the exception, smells good and behaves good in soap in YouTube videos.

There isn’t much in the way of English reviews or reviews from the fragrance review board and I know next to no germany so it’s rather hard finding anything.

It there anybody here who can recommend any of their fragrances that smells good and behaves reasonably in cp-soap?

2. Apr 12, 2018 #2

Kamahido

Kamahido

Kamahido

Paladin of Soap

Do they smell weak just out of the bottle, or after you put them in soap?

3. Apr 12, 2018 #3

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter

Do the others misbehave in the videos, too?

I have use a few of their FOs. Honey wash wasn't a problem. Maiglöckchen was, as is English Rose

4. Apr 13, 2018 #4

Nao

Nao

Nao

They smell weak out of the bottle, I haven't tried them in soap myself yet. I know some FOs smells weak or bad out of the bottle but gets better in soap, but nearly ALL out of A DOZEN doesn’t seems very likely.

In videos and bloggs it looks like they behaves perfectly fine, but if they are diluted or something it would make sense if the FOs didn’t react very dramatically in the soap.

Maybe I’m judging the FOs to fast, especially since I haven’t soaped with them yet but when all FOs from thesoapkitchen and gracefruit smells so much stronger you get rather suspicious.

5. Apr 13, 2018 #5

Lifetime Supporter

Do you remember when I made my omh bar? No, neither do I but the bars still smell quite strongly and even more so in use. That was honey wash.