Help! Organizing Fragrance Oils???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There used to be a spreadsheet here that reviewed all the FO's from all the vendors that looks similar. Is it still around? I have hundreds of FO's and need to find the ones that dont accelerate or discolor. Is there one here I can look at?

If you go to the Fragrance Oil/Fragrance Review sub-forum, one of the first posts is a sticky titled 'FO and EO Important Threads' and you will find the fragrance review spreadsheet there. It is no longer updated, and doesn't reflect any changes in FOs that might have been reformulated since the latest IFRA updates.

If you go to the Fragrance Oil/Fragrance Review sub-forum, one of the first posts is a sticky titled 'FO and EO Important Threads' and you will find the fragrance review spreadsheet there. It is no longer updated, and doesn't reflect any changes in FOs that might have been reformulated since the latest IFRA updates.
Thank you! I wanted it because I am soaping for decades like you guys and some of my fragrance oils that are older have been discontinued and I couldnt get the info. This sheet has some of the older fragrances on it. Im going to crete a new one from the 100's of FO's I have. New and Old. Thanks again.

Great thread, which has my mind going like crazy. I know it's time to buckle down and start tracking stock and cost per raw material, not just scents, but I can't settle on a platform. I build SharePoint sites and lists at work and would love to use that for my soap but I can't afford a SP site for home use (if that's even possible), so I'm a bit stuck. I bought a subscription to a soapmaking app but found entering data too painful to keep up with it.

I use Google for most things at home, and may end up using Sheets as some have said here. I'm tempted to try another tracker app mentioned here, but the money spigot isn't flowing so well right now. Excel is there waiting, but hard to use from multiple machines/platforms/mobile.

[mulling]

Latest posts

Back