Manske-shops fragrance oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nao

Reaction score
I have maybe a dozen or so of their fragrance oils and most of them smells very weak and I suspect they don’t behave very well in soap either. Although I haven’t actually tried them in soap yet. Their Seerose being the exception, smells good and behaves good in soap in YouTube videos.

There isn’t much in the way of English reviews or reviews from the fragrance review board and I know next to no germany so it’s rather hard finding anything.

It there anybody here who can recommend any of their fragrances that smells good and behaves reasonably in cp-soap?

They smell weak out of the bottle, I haven't tried them in soap myself yet. I know some FOs smells weak or bad out of the bottle but gets better in soap, but nearly ALL out of A DOZEN doesn’t seems very likely.

In videos and bloggs it looks like they behaves perfectly fine, but if they are diluted or something it would make sense if the FOs didn’t react very dramatically in the soap.

Maybe I’m judging the FOs to fast, especially since I haven’t soaped with them yet but when all FOs from thesoapkitchen and gracefruit smells so much stronger you get rather suspicious.

It there anybody here who can recommend any of their fragrances that smells good and behaves reasonably in cp-soap?

sorry I've only just seen this thread if you're still interested.... I LOVE their Rice flower and the bathroom smells of it after I shower. When I sent a bar to a fellow soaper she asked for the name of the fragrance also. Nautique is a very fresh scent. The only thing I can compare that to is that it is Irish Springish...I no longer live in the states and perhaps that soap doesn't even exist any longer!! LOL It doesn't really smell like that but has that sort of fresh scent.... my son likes it. I actually find their scents preferable over my French choices. Cucumber is lovely also. I'm about to put an order in right now. Thus noticing a question on the forum about manske. I was curious about the replies. The white musk is nice IF you like that as not everyone does!
Sorry again about my tardiness and good luck!! I understand your frustration....several of my French purchases were disappointing.

Latest posts

Back