Looking for a Mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piedpipurr

Reaction score
I was on a soap makers site and saw a beautiful mold. Of course I didn't bookmark it and now I'm going nuts trying to find a source for the mold. It was a pink mold with maybe 6 bars. The bars are beveled. I remember the soap maker had made soaps with a thin layer of blue in between white. If anyone knows which mold I am talking about I would appreciate knowing where I could order it.

Thanks!

Hi Carebear,

I guess my description wasn't very good. From what I remember it might have been silicone because of the color of the mold. It was pink and was a tray type of mold with maybe six cavities if I remember correctly. It was a beveled bar of soap when unmolded.

I appreciate everyone's help in trying to help me locate this mold. So far none of your sources have been the right one. I know that someone on this forum had shown pictures of her soaps and she had a website that I had gone to and that is where I saw a picture of the mold.

I'll keep looking or maybe someone will come along to help.

Thanks!

Carebare, you asked individual cavities or a slab with dividers? It is individual cavities. Also, I remember the mold is pink!

Latest posts

Back