Lemon CP Salt Bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollieblue

Reaction score

***I have deleted my pictures and posts as I am leaving this forum due to the abusive behaviour and threatening posts made by some of the moderators. They have since deleted all their posts but screen shots have been shared with most longstanding members who too have now left the forum. It is a shame as I enjoyed sharing my experience with people but I am not interested in a school playground. Look forward to meeting you all again on another forum with the other members. You are welcome to pm me in the meantime until the mods censor every last trace of me!***

Oh bummer! I don't have a picture to see. I was so excited to see it too! Is it showing up for anyone else?

holly99 said:
Oh bummer! I don't have a picture to see. I was so excited to see it too! Is it showing up for anyone else?

***I have deleted my pictures and posts as I am leaving this forum due to the abusive behaviour and threatening posts made by some of the moderators. They have since deleted all their posts but screen shots have been shared with most longstanding members who too have now left the forum. It is a shame as I enjoyed sharing my experience with people but I am not interested in a school playground. Look forward to meeting you all again on another forum with the other members. You are welcome to pm me in the meantime until the mods censor every last trace of me!***

Oh they are so pretty! I love how smooth and shiny they are. I bet they smell wonderful!

i made salt bars a few weeks ago and added the salt at what i thought was trace. when i mixed the salt in, it seemed like the mixture thinned, so i kept mixing, but it stayed thin so i poured it into my nizzy moulds anyway and the salt settled to the bottom - should i have mixed the batter more to get a thicker trace? they did set nicely - smooth, like yours when i turned them out, but i wonder if i should have had a thicker batter.

i superfatted at 20% with 100% CO, and yes, the were crumbly at first, but we loved them anyway. i couldn't wait for them to cure fully so tried them once afer a couple of days. they are slughtly rough, but still lovely to use.

Latest posts

Back