SMF April 2020 Challenge - Strainer Pour/Pull Through Technique

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job everybody! I'm so impressed with the creativity and the results are so wonderful. I'll be working on getting the voting survey ready tonight and will email you with the link and password as soon as I can.

Thanks to you all - I hope you had fun!

I for one really enjoyed this challenge. It’s going to be a tough one. so many beautiful and creative soaps! Thank you for organizing it!

Congratulations to the winners for the April challenge:

First Place - @Belindasuds
Second Place - @Mobjack Bay
Third Place - @Sonya-m

Thank you to everyone who played this month. You all showed so much creativity, and the soaps you made were wonderful!

Congrats to the winners! There were so may terrific entries. I for one really struggled to pick my favorites. @Belindasuds, your soap was just perfection! I recently got some 3” pvc pipe and a pull through tool and would love some tips on how you poured! 😁

Congratulations to the winners for the April challenge:

First Place - @Belindasuds
Second Place - @Mobjack Bay
Third Place - @Sonya-m

Thank you to everyone who played this month. You all showed so much creativity, and the soaps you made were wonderful!

Thanks so much! This is wonderful news. Congratulations to the other winners and to everyone who entered. Your creations were all so creative and beautiful!

Congrats to the winners! There were so may terrific entries. I for one really struggled to pick my favorites. @Belindasuds, your soap was just perfection! I recently got some 3” pvc pipe and a pull through tool and would love some tips on how you poured! 😁
Thanks so much @Jersey Girl for your lovely feedback! All my tools come with instructions, so that's the best place to start. You can also find some general instructions at the Soap Shaper Shop > under "How to use the Soap shaper". I also have some how-to videos in the works which will be coming soon!

Congratulations to @Belindasuds and @Sonya-m for making beautiful soaps. Congratulations to everyone who entered for showing how gorgeous color schemes, creative tools and a range of techniques can be used to make awesome soap. Thank you again @dibbles for setting up a wonderful opportunity for us to try new things!

Last edited:
Back