Jo Malone Type Orange Blossom

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coco cooks

Reaction score
My aunt asked if I could make her some bars scented with her favorite Jo Malone Fragrance , Orange Blossom. I found some dupes at Save on Scents and am in love. I used my new TBK Micas and shaped her soaps in a Uline Tube. I love how the scent comes through! I'm happy. Very Spring.
What I'm pissed about are the small air bubbles. I tapped the tube, but still bubbles. The funnel swirl was successful for half of the log, but became muted as my batter started thickening and I had to hurry to get the rest in through the funnel.Nevertheless with my stamps and highlights they all turned OK. I so love how the scent comes through.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

soapbuddy said:
Wow! I love it! Did you use a couple of cups to pour or is this ITP swirl?

Forgive me whats an ITP swirl? I just used a few measuring cups with the respective colors. Would the other method have prevented me from having the batter thicken?

AHHH. I just Googled it. I have to try that my next batch this weekend. Will be a time saver and easier I imagine!
Thank You!

Wow, they look very pretty - is the fragrance a perfume? I didn't realise you could use perfumes..

turnedlight said:
Wow, they look very pretty - is the fragrance a perfume? I didn't realise you could use perfumes..

you can't use perfumes, you can however use perfume TYPE FO's. like i love Kenneth Cole Black so i bought a KC-B type FO that is spot on.

krissy said:
turnedlight said:

you can't use perfumes, you can however use perfume TYPE FO's. like i love Kenneth Cole Black so i bought a KC-B type FO that is spot on.

Exactly, I used Save on Scents Orange Blossom Jo Malone Type FO. They have all sorts of dupes on popular fragrances.

Back