It's all so insidious

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a hilarious thread. My addiction started because I was a semi-"prepper".... wanting to teach myself basic survival skills. (I figure if I'm going to starve I might as well smell good doing it!) Next thing I know I'm perfecting my peacock swirls and column pours. Yeah, that'll be useful during the "zombie apocalypse."

Hahahaha, nearly spit coffee on the keyboard reading that this morning. Thanks for the laugh.

I don't know what everyone is talking about. I can stop making soap anytime I want. Really. I just don't feel like it right now, but, but, but.....

Oh hell, I'm a addict. :)

Welcome to the addiction! The only problem is all of us LOVE our addiction, so no one wants to quit. But, they say that admitting you have a problem is half the battle, so we are halfway there. ;-)

Welcome to the addiction! The only problem is all of us LOVE our addiction, so no one wants to quit. But, they say that admitting you have a problem is half the battle, so we are halfway there. ;-)

Truer words have rarely been spoken. haha.

15 years ago, I got into soapmaking and was definitely addicted. Life got in the way and I was forced to stop. Being older and hopefully wiser, I figured this time I wouldn't get carried away with it. I can just fill some time with a fun little hobby. Yeah right. That's working out sooo like I planned. :lolno:

Shunt2011 I am in label Hell right now! I print my labels and had printer issues, so now I have tons of soap to label before the remainder of my craft fairs. I think that I am good, at the 90% point. But I haven't been able to make soap in two weeks.
I am always giving away unlabeled soap, and they want labels, you would think free soap would be good!

Sorry, MzMolly, you're stuck for life now. All your time/money/creativity is belong to us! BWAHAHAHA!

Back