I tried the hanger swirl tonight!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xraygrl

Reaction score
I tried the hanger swirl tonight! PICS Added!

Way back when... I used to do CP, for probably the first couple of years of my soaping. Then I got into hp because I didn't like to wait so long for the soap to cure LOL Over the years I have still done some cp here and there, but mostly cphp.

Well....I hate to admit it, but I have been having swirl envy in a bad way.:crazy: So tonight I did cp, and tried my first ever hanger swirl with WSP's Black Raspberry Vanilla. YUMMY! AND I got to use my brand new WSP silicone log mold. :thumbup: I am so excited! I can't wait to see how the soap turns out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mold! Although next time I am going to have to increase the batch size a few oz. as this batch didn't quite fill the mold. I used 24 oz of oils with a 33% lye concentration.

I will post some pictures tomorrow after I cut it.

ok, here they are. Excuse the bad lighting etc. I can't find my camera so I used my cell phone.

Black Raspberry Vanilla hanger swirl.jpg

Last edited:
just bumping this up as I added pictures. I am very happy with how they turned out. :razz:

Last edited:
Thank you Ellacho and Beachy! I think I will give it another try it was fun!

Well done! I have swirl envy too. I'd be ecstatic if my swirls were as pretty as yours!

Oh wow! Those indeed did come out really nice..good job on the swirls!!

Thank so much for the compliments! I am really surprised that they turned out as well as they did because I rarely ever do cp. The FO was so well behaved though thank goodness. :D

Back