Getting the "hang" of it

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthie

Reaction score
I'm finally getting the hang of hanger swirls, I think. (pun intended) This is my third attempt. This is scented with an Ed Hardy knockoff (WSP) and does have a nice manly smell. I decided to go with 3 layers. My first 2 attempts had been 5 layers and I decided that was more than I could handle.

I'm also getting the hang of using my phone to take and upload photos since my camera quit. :( I'm being dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century.

1372507798507_zps0bd4d3b0.jpg

I really like your swirls Ruthie! Came out very artistic. And welcome to this century :lol:

those are very pretty soapies! and congrats on taking a pic with your phone! I've had mine (a flip-style) for almost 3 years now...a little while ago hubby was looking at it and asked me if I had taken any pictures with it yet...I didn't even know it could take pics, let alone ever figure out how to do it! LOL!

those are very pretty soapies! and congrats on taking a pic with your phone! I've had mine (a flip-style) for almost 3 years now...a little while ago hubby was looking at it and asked me if I had taken any pictures with it yet...I didn't even know it could take pics, let alone ever figure out how to do it! LOL!

Thanks! Actually, I have taken photos and texted or emailed them to friends. But I only used the internet for SMF. So I had to figure out how to get to photobucket, upload photo (So far I have to open Photobucket and take a photo. Have not figured out how to upload a photo already on my phone.) So even an old dog can learn new tricks. :)

Back