Quantcast

Finally did my honey soap!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

soapmage

Reaction score
Here's my finished custom order for a local beekeeper who wanted me to design a soap using her honey. I hope to cut it in a couple of days. I ran low on my OMH scent so combined it with some Baby Bee Buttermilk and it actually worked well together and smells lovely. I topped it with piping and added my custom made MP honeycombs I made last night and little sugar bees then drizzled more honey colored MP over that. I sent a pic to the beekeeper and she loves it so I'm happy. :)

100_1731.jpg

100_1732.jpg

100_1733.jpg

100_1734.jpg

galaxyMLP

SPONSOR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd BEE so happy with a soap like that. It looks soooo cute. I think I'm inspired.

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Keeping with the theme, they are BEE-utiful! I'm going to have to show my coworker the photos. He's a beekeeper.

soapmage

Reaction score
She thinks they're the BEES KNEES... and OMG Teresa, the THWACKS in your signature are killing me lol!

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I was tempted to do the BEE thing but I think you all knocked it out of the park.

soapmage

Reaction score
How did you make the little sugar bees? So cute I can hardly stand it!
Those are actually little sugar bees from Wilton I picked up at Walmart! :) I did a video (pretty crappy since my overhead GoPro cameras were with hubby) but you can see me make it here. Warning: It's boring but I shaved off lots of boring bits lol.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXlH09D0K_0[/ame]

Obsidian

Reaction score
Thank you for including the cutting, I was really anxious to see the end results. They turned out great:)