~Fall Line-up~

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcornett

Reaction score
Here's pics of some of the soaps I've got together for the fall season:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

left to right I've got gingerbread, spicy apple and peach, pumpkin spice, apples and oak, and finally autumn magic.

Look terrific! Scents sound heavenly. Nice job. I especially like the one on the left, with the darker border. Something different.

Those look amazing! Where did you get your spicey apple and peach? That sounds so yummy!

Very pretty swirls. Reminds me I have some apple and oak I need to get going on. :)

The spicy apple looks devine. I love those colours you've got going on.
Instantly drew me in.
Do u expect the colours to stay with the gingerbread or will it oxidize like vanilla does???
Curious, would be a shame if it dissapeared it looks terrific.

Thanks everybody! :D Yeah it would be great if the gingerbread stayed that way...but I don't expect it to. It is that way because of the oxidation, in that batch I used gingerbread, ginger, and old fashioned sugar cookie fo's so I expected it to discolor some. (I left it in log form for nearly a week that's why the edge is darker) and the spicy apples and peach came from NG along with the autumn magic. I got the others from soap supplies. I'm with you agriffin, Fall is probably my favorite time of year. I love the colors, scents and the milder temps... :p

Are you sure it came from NG? I can't find it. *whine* :) ETA: I think I found it at Soap Supplies. It sounds divine!

NancyRogers said:
Are you sure it came from NG? I can't find it. *whine* :) ETA: I think I found it at Soap Supplies. It sounds divine!

I'm so sorry :oops: I was wrong, the apples & oak was from NG, but the spicy apples and peach is soap supplies. It still has a nice strong scent after a 4-week cure...nothing weak about that one.

Thanks! :) The gingerbread does still smell good...maybe not quite as yummy as the night I made it...but so far it's still holding pretty good.

Back