Cleaning Tips !! Got Any Good Ones To Share ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I absolutely love to clean!! I like to use bleach with water (to dilute it some) on my floors because it really kills the germs but I also like pinesole b/c the smell is WONDERFUL!! SSOOOO I mix just a tad of bleach in with my pinesole (lemon scent :wink: ) that way I get both.

Stubborn shower scum on tile? Use an old toothbrush with some bleach, it'll take it off pretty quickly... lol I know this from G.I Parties..ugh :roll:

I have to clean to music, it's the only way I can clean really lol I get it from my mom.. but I have O.C.D (seriously, i'm diagnosed with it!) So I have to have my dwelling place spot cleaned. Here in Iraq it's hard because the mud here is like no mud i've ever seen. SOOOO I take my boots off on the carpet at the door, then I take the boots to the showers and spray them off! :D In the morning I don't have to worry about tracking mud around my room.. heh

I really like the swiffer wetjet, the negative with it is that is uses a lot of pads to really get a good clean... the postive is that you have those pads... using mops over and over can get nasty lol 8)

I like to use vinegar and water on my glass, that's something I learned from mom.. she says to use apple vinegar.. I guess it works better? not sure..

Denture tablets clean the toilet , pop one in the water before you go to bed.The dollar store kind work.

Kitn

Forgot one , baking soda poured in your drain followed with vinegar and then boiling water helps bubble some of the crud out of the drain and makes it smell better.

Music cranked is a must ..
Kitn

Latest posts

Back