Baby goats to Brighten Your Day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your babies are sooo adorable! I love the way they jump around, watching the male shooing them away with his head made me laugh!
I live smack in the middle of the city, but trust me, I would have a goat in a nano-second if I could have a privacy fence! I used to get my goat milk from a goat farmer who had a lot of goats and there was the cutest goat ever that I wanted so bad! He looked a lot like your black and white but he also had brown, and was a small little guy named Houdini, and for a very good reason...as you most likely know, he was a great escape artist. I don't know how he did it, but that little stinker would hear my voice and like magic he would be beside me in no time at all, just waiting for a treat, pets, and a hug! The lady would just laugh, and tell me he never did it for anyone but me and we couldn't figure out why but he sure liked me! (Maybe I smelled like his mom!)
Aww what a funny story. 😄 Some babies really get attatched to certain people. I don't have too much trouble with escape artists actually. The breed I have tends to be easier to contain.

That "male" is actually one of my does, Prim. She is very bossy and doesn't really tolerate any kids but her own. 🙃 Even if she sees them from far away, she'll shake her head at them to fend them off. 😅

Love the baby zoomies!. Mine are all big enough now that they will be on the way to the sale barn tomorrow. Out of 3 does I had 7 babies, 1 set of triplets out of a yearling, 1 set of twins out of the 2 year old and twins out of the other yearling. I'm keeping daughters from the first two and added a new buck kid to breed this year's doelings.

Love seeing your healthy bouncy babies!
Thanks! ❤️

Love the baby zoomies!. Mine are all big enough now that they will be on the way to the sale barn tomorrow. Out of 3 does I had 7 babies, 1 set of triplets out of a yearling, 1 set of twins out of the 2 year old and twins out of the other yearling. I'm keeping daughters from the first two and added a new buck kid to breed this year's doelings.
I hope you get good prices at the sale barn! 👍

Back