1st attempt at a Column Swirl - End product pic :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahaha.... I'm glad it's 'different strokes for different folks', coz I'm not sold on this. I think there's too much white/natural.

Thanks everyone :)

why is there no emoticon 'to bow down' LOL

seriously, this is out of this world hun, I love it so much. reading this thread i got so excited when i saw the soap out of the mould, and then to see it cut, it's even better than you expect.

amazing xox

Outstanding!

I love the white/natural as it gives more credit to the colour pattern ... which is totally outstanding!

Turned out really wonderful. You did a great job. If I could do one with Orange and Blue around here it would be a big hit for College Football Colors

OMGosh! Those are beautiful!! ANNNNDDDDD - I never thought I would want to do a column soap in a log mold. Well, now the wheels are spinning and I am trying to think up some colors I want to do... :)

Gorgeous!!

Love 'em Dotty, well worth the wait. I like the white with the colour combo it sets it off, I'm in awe ...you make lovely soap :)

Another amazing soap Dotty!

I love the cut pic. Showing the cross sections. That's amazing

That looks so fantastic! I counted pour colors. Did you pour 20 portions?

vir99 said:
That looks so fantastic! I counted pour colors. Did you pour 20 portions?

I'm unsure how many 'rounds' I poured. I was kinda frantic, as strangely enough, the uncoloured batter started to thicken before the coloured.

About to post my 'finished' pic :)

Thanks again everyone :)

I've sliced, and bevelled.

Project 'Animal Instinct' is complete :)

AnimalInstinct12.jpg

AnimalInstinct13.jpg

Latest posts

Back