What are your favorite soapmaking YouTube channels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Royalty Soaps, of course! But also (in no particular order, just as they popped into my head):

MO River Soap (USA)​
Ellen Ruth Soap (USA)​
tellervo (Finland)​
FuturePrimitive Soap (UK)​
Ariane Arsenault (Canada)​
Oh我的雙牛寶貝兒/Yvonne (Taiwan)​
Soap & Clay (USA)​
I Dream in Soap (UK)​

I recall watching several who no longer post on YouTube, but I think the ones above are still active.

In addition to some of the ones on @A-Polly's list, I really like the following youtube soapers (also not in any order):

Etsuko Watanabe
Teri Ensley/Tree Marie
Holly’s Soapmaking/Kapia Mera
Soaping 101
Fraulein Winter
The Soap Artist
Soaps by Glenda (who is an SMF regular, @glendam!). Her blog is also really good, at soapsbyglenda.wordpress.com
From Grace to You
Ophelia’s Soapery
MTG Seifen Trend

Melt and Pour: Dean Wilson, Soap Fantasy, Oakleaf and Ocatillo. I think it is time for @basti to start making videos, as their MP soaps are truly examplars of the craft.

Last edited:
I think it is time for @basti to start making videos, as their MP soaps are truly examplars of the craft.
You're too kind 🤭 Anyone wanna buy me a nice camera set up for Christmas? 🤣 (Kidding, of course~!)

Other than folks who have already been shared...

NOCTURN is my favorite. Stunning detailed designs, gorgeous vibrant colors.
I've been enjoying 108LAB's videos as well.

In addition to many mentioned above:

Constance Wang
Soapy Oaks Farm (some far out ingredients)
Vibrant Soap (now 'Vibrant Travels with Clyde')
The Igorot Soaper

There are of course, a lot more that I used to watch, but quite a few of them have retired and their channels are no longer available.

Royalty Soaps, of course! But also (in no particular order, just as they popped into my head):

MO River Soap (USA)​
Ellen Ruth Soap (USA)​
tellervo (Finland)​
FuturePrimitive Soap (UK)​
Ariane Arsenault (Canada)​
Oh我的雙牛寶貝兒/Yvonne (Taiwan)​
Soap & Clay (USA)​
I Dream in Soap (UK)​

I recall watching several who no longer post on YouTube, but I think the ones above are still active.
I think all of these are on my watch list too! 😄
Plus: Elly's Everyday Soap making (she also makes sour dough bread! Bonus!)
Jerika Zimmerman (her early stuff mostly)
Soapy Oaks Farm (stumbled across him when I was researching organic infusions, he has a very rustic, old world style, as he carries on traditions he learned from his mother)
The others on my watch list are for viewing pleasure only, they don't really contain any teaching value, just show them making & pouring soap,, which sometimes is just so relaxing! 👀 👀 👀

Oh gosh, thanks to all of you who mentioned some of my absolute favorites that slipped my mind! Elly's Everyday is a wonderful channel and I never miss her videos (both for the baking and the soapmaking), and of course always Bramble Berry. I like Jerika, too. From Australia, in addition to Soy and Shea and Elly's Everyday, I check in now and then with Dawn Organics — he is known for his essential oil blending and has some other interesting processes, such as making and freezing super-concentrated cubes of oat milk to add to his soap.

@Jorah, I also enjoy watching Uncle Jon, but he hasn't posted new videos for a while. I know he closed his brick&mortar location, but hope his online business is doing well and that he is busy with all good things.

I miss Vibrant Soap (USA), although Clyde's travel photos and paintings are beautiful, too. Also miss Eden's Secret (UK).

I miss Vibrant Soap (USA), although Clyde's travel photos and paintings are beautiful, too. Also miss Eden's Secret (UK).
I hadn't realized that Karen had quit posting since I hadn't watched her since last spring. Looks like she got really sick there for awhile, and I would hazard to guess that she needed a good long break.

no particular order:
Share my Recipes - Her ocean wave soap is amazing
Muddy Mint - studio tour
Wild Plantanica - magic touch with plant colorants
The Sussex Handmade Soap Company
Soaping 101
Tree Marie Soapworks
Amy Warden
Soaps by Glenda
MTG Seifen-Trend
Queer Bull Soap
Etsuko Watanabe
Holly’s Soapmaking
Oh Yvonne
Caprica Soapery
Creamy Obsession
Mater Sam
Soap Solution
Ariane Arsenault
Tellervo
- I am a bit obsessed with Tellervo, her videos are so relaxing. Sometimes watch them to wind down and fall asleep.

no particular order:
Share my Recipes - Her ocean wave soap is amazing
Muddy Mint - studio tour
Wild Plantanica - magic touch with plant colorants
The Sussex Handmade Soap Company
Soaping 101
Tree Marie Soapworks
Amy Warden
Soaps by Glenda
MTG Seifen-Trend
Queer Bull Soap
Etsuko Watanabe
Holly’s Soapmaking
Oh Yvonne
Caprica Soapery
Creamy Obsession
Mater Sam
Soap Solution
Ariane Arsenault
Tellervo
- I am a bit obsessed with Tellervo, her videos are so relaxing. Sometimes watch them to wind down and fall asleep.
@Vicki C i feel the same way about Tellervo, sooo relaxing (once I’ve stopped wondering about how exactly she gets those everyday sounds to be so pleasing to the ears). Aaaahhhhhh

With two exceptions, I like to watch all of the ones already mentioned. One of my favorites that hasn’t been mentioned is Tammy of Walnut Creek Bath Boutique. She’s chatty, but I think she is funny, and I love that she isn’t afraid to show when things go wrong.

Latest posts

Back