what are you doing right now ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for oils to finish melting, so I can add lye water, then have some lunch!! (It's for HPLS paste).. also waiting on some paste to finish diluting..

Soaping pots in the dishwasher.

Now I am debating on going to IKEA to get 2 kallax shelves in all the crowds they always have.

Sick in bed, debating what my stomach might be able to handle.
Edit other than the ginger ale I've been sipping all night

Waiting for an engineer to get out of a file so I can review it and pass into the lab. Sigh. Seems like a good use of time to read the forum while I wait...

Just finished a batch of Green Apple bubble scoops. It's the last batch of scoops I can make until my cocoa butter arrives. Now, I'm waiting until Costco opens, another hour or so.
I hope that this means you're feeling better.. I came home from work today feeling like garbage.. had pumpkin pie and whipped cream for dinner, now its 7:45pm, and I'm in bed with a cup of neo citran.. oh, the excitement that is my life, lol!

I hope that this means you're feeling better.. I came home from work today feeling like garbage.. had pumpkin pie and whipped cream for dinner, now its 7:45pm, and I'm in bed with a cup of neo citran.. oh, the excitement that is my life, lol!
No, not really. I did go to the doctor today; turns out, I have bronchitis. He gave me 3 days off and I've already booked Thursday and Friday off so I'm off all week. That's the plus side. Downside is I still feel like crap. I do have cough syrup with codeine to take before bed so I'm hoping I'll get some sleep tonight.

I hope you feel better soon.

[QUOTE="Misschief, post: 721139, member: 19626"

I hope you feel better soon.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.. I'm sorry to hear of your bronchitis- I hope that you feel better soon, too!

Counting down the minutes until I can leave work. LOL 41 minutes left.
However, too bad it's only Thursday - saw this in a meme a couple weeks ago....

Thursday. The most useless day of the week. It only exists as a reminder that it's been a really long week, and it's still not over.

HAHA

We just got back from an impromptu picnic. John (DH) got home from work early and asked if I'd had lunch yet. I hadn't. Then, he asked if I wanted to go for an adventure. I said yes. We stopped at A&W to pick up a couple of burgers, then drove out to one of our local beaches where we had our late lunch and a short walk. It was fun.

Just got home a little while ago from a run to California Candle Company. Came home with 12 lbs of fragrance some I have used and a couple of new one's I am going to test. Also a couple of his really pretty wax melt melters that are electric. New fragrances are Bayberry, smells delicious out of the bottle with a good definite under fragrance of cinnamon. Second new one is Autumn Leaves with has beautiful apple undertones. Hopefully next week I can get them poured.

Back