what are you doing right now ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
I am waiting for oils to cool so I am sitting here eating a warm Coffee cake muffin with Cranberry/orange juice and listening to Pandora. Phil Collins 'Throwing it all away" is on love this song.... excuse my loud of key singing :D

What are YOU doing Right Now ?

Impatiently waiting for noon so I can go home for lunch and cut soap. (I live 7 minutes from the office) In the next 30 minutes I will be studiously avoiding work but yet doing just enough that it looks like I'm doing something...

Working through finalizing a $225 million deal and waiting for signature approvals to come through.
I know, my life is sooo exciting! (LOL we need a sarcasm font!) I wish I was at home creating.

However, my new refrigerator will be delivered tomorrow so that's fun! :)

Oh and all my Columbus oils came last week, and I'll finally have time to make up about 200-500 lbs of masterbatched oils and start playing around with new techniques/designs... :)

In the next 30 minutes I will be studiously avoiding work but yet doing just enough that it looks like I'm doing something...
haha I do this EVERY DAY. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Lin- I'm going to safely assume that you meant for your thread title to read, "What are you doing right now?" as opposed to what it says at the moment ("What are you going right now?"), so this is what I'm doing right now: I'm on my way to edit your thread title to say 'doing' instead of 'going'. :D Then, I'm going to resize some photos I took of my backyard aero/hydroponic Tower Garden (got her set up 1 week ago today) and post them to a new thread. My seedlings are growing like weeds!

IrishLass :)

Getting ready to go into the city for a doctor's appointment and to eat lunch.
Edit actually I'm waiting for the rest of the family to get ready

I've been craving a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup for a week now. So after work today, I went to the grocery store and bought the ingredients to make tomato soup from scratch (canned soup has flour or cornstarch). Homemade tomato soup is different but I'm liking it. And I got my favorite gluten free bread & cheeses so now I'm in grilled cheese heaven!

@IrishLass thank you :oops: In the titles it doesn't show me if I misspelled anything, darn it, I usually double check that too.
Where are the pics ?? I am actually really interested in see that !

Right now I am about to load up the car for a FM tomorrow.

Cut 6 bathces this morning BEFORE COFFEE !
Now I have 96 individual soapies all next me... and one is just not mixing well in my nose :beatinghead: But I want to drink my coffee while it is still... warm :(

Today I am waiting for our fridge to be delivered, going to do laundry, make masterbatched oils, and make some fall soaps...

but right now? I'm trying to get motivated to do all that... LOL

Latest posts

Back