what are you doing right now ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now along with the rest of the office, I am freaking out. Well, not freaking out per say, but one of the lawyers on the legal team just got fired and although someone has got to know why the people in the know are keeping mum. So we are all just trying to figure out why. It's not like she was bad at her job (as far as I could tell anyway) but she was very assertive - aka - not very nice - to people and very demanding, but that is not a sole reason to get fired.
So that makes the atmosphere in the office a bit tense. I never really liked her, but she did have a LOT of friends in the office that would go and do things over lunch and what-not, so yeah, bit of a shocker.

Weaving a shawl. Yarn is Loops and Threads Barcelona Dulce Arctic. Perhaps you are familiar? It is quite soft and working up well using continuous strand on the bias technique.
IMG_2096.JPG

It's looking lovely, Dennis! :)

Just got done tending to my garden, and now I'm taking a little breather before prepping all my ingredients for my yearly potica-making marathon.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back