what are you doing right now ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished Thanksgiving dinner with my daughter, 2 grandkids, and daughter's bf. A lot of food was had; a lot of food is left over, and a good time was had by all. Now, it's time to relax.

Oh - Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all the Canadians members!!

I'm watching my first Christmas commercial for 2018; Balsam tree company. Oh Bother. I'm not even in the Halloween spirit yet.

BE QUIET YOU 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nonono:

la la la la la la

Sitting here trying to find a cheap android gsm phone that will allow updates to Android........

Eating a Toll House cookie that I made last night

yes... I just had lunch of chicken, baked beans and mashed .... only cuz I have to go to the gym in an hour and need the food

Just finished lunch. Signed up for these here forums. About to watch the second half of Blade Runner 2049 (wow that move is LONG and my attention span is...not).

Watching snow fall...

Sorry for you. But wish I could trade places; in fact this winter I'm considering driving up to the mountains one day when its forecasted to snow. Haven't had the beauty of a snowfall in seven years.

In fact right now I'm enjoying the second, yes second ever thunderstorm in years of living in California. We turned off the lights, lit candles, listened to the rain, watched the lightning, snuggled with the guinea pigs and listened to an old radio program....The Shadow!:dance:

Last edited:
Sitting in the local pub with a cold beer, writing my diary and reading this. Toying with trying the goats milk base I got with Dragons blood . If I am doing soap for xmas presents I need to start soon, got a lot of people to make it for and I need a bar for myself

In fact right now I'm enjoying the second, yes second ever thunderstorm in years of living in California. We turned off the lights, lit candles, listened to the rain, watched the lightning, snuggled with the guinea pigs and listened to an old radio program....The Shadow!:dance:

Oh THAT would be lovely ! I guess we are dating ourselves, I am not that old, but remember my grandfather tell us about it and my Dad saying how they would listen to it (he was born in '31 so the later shows).
One of the 1st Movie theater shows I took my son to, he was 4 and begged to go, was The Shadow from 1994. He loved it.

Just took myself out for sushi. Now, it's time to clean up the kitchen (after making a batch of soap and a batch of foaming soap batter) and make a batch of bath bombs. John's boss is in town and she wants 36 bath bombs to take home. I have 36 but not many more.

Oh THAT would be lovely ! I guess we are dating ourselves, I am not that old, but remember my grandfather tell us about it and my Dad saying how they would listen to it (he was born in '31 so the later shows).
One of the 1st Movie theater shows I took my son to, he was 4 and begged to go, was The Shadow from 1994. He loved it.

Well I definitely middle-aged, but perhaps not as old as you'd think. I'm family with old radio because of living in the country as a kid often without a working tv. An AM radio station used to play old programs at night that my sis and I would listen to.

Kicking myself for being an out of control FO ho. Bought 6 new FOs from Elements B&B that I didn't need. I have at least 10 in the soap lab that I haven't used yet...I need rehab XD

Back