weight loss 2008

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not the money, it's the competition that gets me hoppin'.

We went to a buffet last night for dinner. I did a fruit fast all day so I did not have to worry if I over ate at the buffet :p .

My favorite low cal snack this week:

International House of Coffee- French Vanilla- Sugar Free/Decaf, 30 calories YUM!

BTW: McDonals ice cream cones are just 150 calories!

Yes, http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller ... index.html

BTW: The salads have as many (or more) calories than the burgers! the ceasar dressing is 190 calories, JUST the dressing add another 100 for croutons & cheese, o for the lettuce but 300 if you get the chicken on it & you have got 600 calories!!!! For a sald :shock: !

The ice crean is alll reduced fat.

The large shakes are 1150 calories!

Well I'm a little late on this thread, but I have 16 more pounds to lose. Back on my protein regiment and drinking water with sf/ cal free peach tea added. I go in for my consult with the surgeon in March to have my excess skin removed. YAY!

Getting back to walking and hopefully running soon.

We weigh at work tomorrow. It will be 1 week. Since we started the weigh in challenge. I think I have lost 2 pounds since we wieghed at work (5 this year total). I heard 1 gal grumbling about gaining 8 pounds & 2 others grumbling about gaining 2 each, Wish me luck!

I had the top weight loss this week at work! 3#. Everyone that weighed had lost 1-2 pounds. 2 refused to weigh though.

I have lost 6# since Christmas.

I am now 160
Goal 145 by June

Well the people who do our vending machine at work just made it easier to stay away from the machines. All items went from 50-70 cents to 80-95! No thanks.

I would like to join in on this support thing My husband and I went on weight watchers January 2006 and by November I lost 40 lbs and he lost 60 lbs we have not been following the weight watchers program since January 2007 but I have only but back on 5# and that was just over the Holidays:) even though we haven't been necessarily following the program it has changed our habits for life. No soda (of course once in a blue moon) I really don't care for it much any more anyway, no cream in the coffee, very little bread but still eat it, harldy any sweets but I do have some great recipes for sweets (that is my down fall I am a chocoholic:) Any way we have just started to follow the program I still want to take off 20 to 25 more lbs.

So after my long windy post can I join in on this :)

Of course you can! I will be weighing myself again on Saturday morning. So far I lost 6lbs (166 from 172)

I will let you all know tomorrow. KEEP IT UP TAB!

you go guys and gals!
Friday's Food

B: Protein coffee
L: shrimp salad 6oz
Snack: 3 saltines minus the salt
Dinner: 4 oz of shrimp, 1/4 cup carrots

I have lost another pound.. so 7lbs now.. although I need to bring down my calorie count.. i was always at 1500.. i need to take it down a notch..

Today is my off day.. so i have been eating alot of rice cakes lol.. i love those quaker rice cakes.. so I didnt completely go off today

has anyone tried a protein shake? A good tasting one? I hate the taste of health drinks :roll:

The protien shakes I have seen have been like 500 calories for 1.

I have found Dannon/Yoplait light smoothies are Awesome & only 60/80 calories!

It is my low cal snack of the week!

I don't do yogurt, but these are really good smoothies!

I will weigh tomorrow morning & report back.

I started the cabbage soup diet and have lost 12 lbs since Thursday. Ya sure gotta like cabbage soup though. *lol*

Yeah but it's not a diet that you would stay on long term and you aren't supposed to do it for more than 7 days at a time.

Latest posts

Back