weight loss 2008

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smellitlikeitis said:
did you get like major "poo poo" ya know?

You eat it 3 x's a day?

*LOL* No, it hasn't really bothered me.
You can eat the soup as often as you like each day and there are other things (fruit, veggies, even meat) you get to eat on certain days.

Tabitha said:
What is protien coffee?

1 scoop of Unjury protein powder(vanilla) mixed with 1 T instant coffee and 8oz of warmed ( 130 degrees, not hot) skim milk

They will also send you sample packets to try. Protein I have found is a matter of personal taste. Being that I am having to suppliment my daily diet from now on, I have tried a lot of samples from a lot of companies. I like the Unjury best.

I get 29 g of protein
the skim milk is (Horizon Skim)90 cal, 0 fat, 12 carbs, 9 g protein per 8oz
the Unjury is 100 cal, 0fat, 3 carbs and 20 g of protein

I didnt have much luck last year losing weigh. only lost 15lbs. By the end of this year i want to have lost at least 5 stone (70lbs)

i'm totally forgetting about last year, and i'm consentrating on this year. I'm just eating healthy, not eating past 8pm, as i normally go to bed around midnight. and i'm at the gym 3-4 times a week. Ive lost 3.5lbs so far this year so i've just got to stick to it

good luck to all who is/wanting to lose weight. I'm sure you'll manage it and get to your goal weight in no time :)

As of Saturday Im at 163.7 almost 10lbs now. :D
I started my Kickboxing class today.. was I insane.. My ass hurts! I would have never thought it could be so sore! :roll:
But I am going to hang in there. The food has been going ok, but need to use new recipes.

I think I am going to drink some of that POO POO tea LOL.. does that help at all?

I am afraid to ask, what is POO POO tea?

I am still at 6# lost. I am not motivated...

Back