weight loss 2008

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. I am putting it out there.
I also need to go and purchase a scale! and tape measure thingy

Ok my current weight..
170lbs :oops: :cry:
My goal weight 145lbs :p
I want to be this weight by June 2, 2008 (My birthday)

ETA:
I selected

Nutrition Goal: Drink 8 8oz cups of water / per day
Fitness Goal: Go for a walk (my class doesnt start until the 21st of Jan)
Motivation: Talk to a positive friend or family member

You all are so wonderful! Thank you for doing this! Are we going to get those weight loss clicker thingys?

We could start our own sparks team... they didnt have soapmaking listed! HA!

Looks like you can not access my journal w/o becoming a member, sorry, I thought it was public. Membership is free through.

I love it, I type in everytime I eat or excersise & it tells me how many calories, fat, sugar, carbs, etc I have eaten or burned. It helps me to pace my day & make better choices.

I am so excited about this.. Tab.. we have the same dreams LOL
I will look for a journal tracker. Perhaps we can tract it here in a thread..

Is there a way we can make it a sticky here?
Call it Update Journal Log or something?

ETA: When is our starting date?

LMAO! I *think* so too!
I dont have any bottled water in the house,
Im on vacation...
Its pouring out side so im not going to go walking..

But I did learn one thing from reading..
I took a personality test.. and I am a Emotional Eater..
Makes perfect since now..

This is what the journal loks like at mycaloriecounter. I could take a screen shot each day & post it here.... maybe?

PS: I *really* need to toss out the rest of that fruitcake. I hate fruitcake but it has been staring at me...

I spend too much on bottled water so Santa brought me a water purifier for Christmas :lol: . I drink 2 liters before luch. Before I started to count calories last January I NEVER & I mean NEVER drank water. I crave it now like I will die w/o it.

i so cant do that LOL! How the hell did you get that picture there!

I hate water.. and then I said "hmmm flavored water"
No. I need just simple, pure water.
I am going to go and get some on sale at Walmart and buy like 6 cases or perhaps Smart & Final or Costco's

My daughter's birthday was yesterday. She turned 12. A whole lot o Birthday Cake is calling my name.. :roll:

I had to ask my hubby how to do it :wink: .

In the top right hand corner of my keyboard there is a button that says *screenshot*. I clicked on it & it to copy it, I then pasted it into a program (corel) & saved it as an image. I then uploaded the image just like a photo useing image shack.

When I first started to drink water I bought the crystal light flavors you add to water. I liked the teas, there is a white tea w/ raspberry & a green tea w/ citrus. After a while I cut the flavoring in 1/2 & now I don't want flavor at all. It ruins the water taste, I know that sounds odd, but you really do get addicted to straight water & you raelly will love the heck out of it!

What I consumed today:

Breakfast
2 slice potato bread toast 160 calories
1 small Pears, raw 86 calories

Lunch
1 Veggie Enchiladas -with rice 360

Dinner
2 slice potato bread toast 160
1 Grapefruit 103

Snacks
1 Carrots raw 5
1 cup Jello, sugar free 20
3 oz Cake, fruitcake 276
2 12 oz Beer - Dark 336

Total calories 1,506
Calorie goal- under 1,600

I know it was not the best food day, but I could have eaten twice that today w/o batting an eyelash!

Thats it?
I think I would have starved today, If I ate what you did..

Although I didnt each much today.

I bowl of cherrios
2 pcs of BBQ Chicken (baked)
Chicken Patty Sandwich for dinner..

Ummm to drink?

Kool-Aid
and TEA!

HA!

I havent went grocery shopping yet for this transition

I will be making my Jamalaya on Monday for New Years

I am making pinto beans w/ stewed tomatoes and onions.

I need to go to the store too and get fiber one cereal for my breakfasts & what we refer to as skinny bread. It's the low calorie high fiber bread. You can get it in several brands & it is a life saver!

Latest posts

Back