The "Faces behind the names thread tk2"....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sibi said:
Ang, how in the world do you catch those huge fish??? Some of them are almost bigger than you are!
Very carefully! They don't like being caught & it's not like catching a smaller fish that might only take a couple of minutes to reel in. The first took me about 45 min to land, the reds took over an hour. It's very tiring. At a certain point, you really want to give up & then you get a second wind & hopefully the fish gives up before you do. I haven't had the chance to go offshore yet & catch the really big fish, but it's a dream of mine!

Oh & Ian, that 44" red was caught in the surf! We were about 20 ft from shore.

dayuuuuuuuuuum what kinda bait were you using for all of those fish!?!??!?!!

skreeempies!?!

those things are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaassive!!!!

I d be worried about being anchored to something lol I d feel like theyd drag me in !!

We tried everything & weren't getting any bites, so we figured we go for shark & use some bloody cut bait. That's when we started catching the Reds. In 5 hours we caught 10 Reds. (There were 3 of us fishing.)

daaaayuuuum!!!!!!!

what kind of cutbait....Ladyfish???!?!?! lol (sorry for all the ?'s I loooove fishin!! :)...

and the reds are PLEN-T-FUL right now... theyre eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere lol... big bulls chillin in the mangroves :) personally redfish is a fish Id rather catch and release than eat...for me ya gotta do some cajun blackening to get the taste just right... otherwise its wwweeeird lol...

Snook on the other hand I would eat raw if I had to lol

Back