The "Faces behind the names thread tk2"....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone... I remember this thread was brought up a while ago .. but since we have acquired an astronomical amount of New Members... I propose we start another one! :)... So here it goes.. its the picture behind the name thread... Got to be a shot of you.. can be doing your craft, or something you like doing...whatever you want... the limit is 2 pics per post....

Show us the person behind the name!!!

I will go first! :)

prompics001.th.jpg

these pics are big so i posted them smaller.. click on them to see them enlarged lol.. .first one is my Dad and I... quite a while ago... but I love the pic... and second is me at a secret spot on the West coast of Costa Rica... muahahahahahha....

:)

Just kidding...

Me in "The Life" as a 1980's hooker ... this scene took place at "The Hooker's Ball." I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this dress! It's one of those things that you could never wear in real life, but onstage.... AWWW YEEAH!

BTTTheLife_0129.jpg

At a friend's wedding (I'm in the pink)

n600144342_688899_3944.jpg

This is me hot and sweaty after my half marathon, with my daughter.
HollyandMamafterMorayhalf.jpg

Sorry I could get the picture any smaller.

My name is Don and I like to work on stuff...... usually old stuff 8)

IMG_2049.JPG

Sometimes really old stuff....

IMG_2207.JPG

Sometimes I like to go fast...

IMG_1977.JPG

Real fast :D

IMG_1964.JPG

The rest of the time I'm just in the shop trying to make some soap :lol:

This is me a couple years ago... Aside from making soap...I really like to catch BIG fish!
Picture343.jpg

Easter this year:
april2009140.jpg

Labor Day Weekend this year:
Sometimes I catch little ones...
090.jpg

And sometimes...I get the whoppers in the same night! (bad pic of me, but it was like 4AM & that's a 44" fish!)
113.jpg

that is a BIG red! :)

I JUST got back in from fishin...its 5:37 am lol.. .woooo hooo... I got to work in 5hrs... nooo sleep :)

This picture is of me on my way to yet another softball game. I play more than anyone should be allowed to play. This is my release.
softballnut.jpg

And this is me and my youngest grandchild, 6 months old Sadie.
sadieandme.jpg

Bruce

Back