Strange Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone asked me once if I would make him a Cheez-it scented soap for fun because he likes them so much. I haven't done this yet, but I told him if he bought the FO for it I would...now where did I put that link???

Names of the scents are can be suggestive. "Hey, doesn't this smell like dirt to you" "yes it does!"

When we judge Home brewed beer in competitions we were instructed not to talk. "do you smell chlorine?" while someone is thinking it could be hops or oxidation or a phenolic infection, or nothing until I mention it.
Roy

I made Save on Scents's Gunpowder scented soap for my husband. He says it's ok, not "OMG that's it!" but it definitely has notes of gunpowder in it.

I have to make french toast soap for a friend of mine because he told me he thought french toast was sexy ;-) Actually, there was a blind study done on men to test what scent was sexy, and the result was that men think that cinnamon buns are sexy ;-)

I put up a link a couple days ago for an etsy seller with 25% off fo's. She has ALL the scents I need....tons of them. Im ordering today!! YAY!! It's sinfulscents4u.

I have to make french toast soap for a friend of mine because he told me he thought french toast was sexy ;-) Actually, there was a blind study done on men to test what scent was sexy, and the result was that men think that cinnamon buns are sexy ;-)

Filing that information away.

You remember those commercials with the woman carrying bacon around to attract men?

The price isn't bad and if you buy a few of them the shipping cost goes down also... I am not helping, am I? ;-)

Genny, she will include that list in your order if you request it. Some are still being worked on though but I guess she has most. I just ordered and saved over $12 with the coupon code!! She has every scent I wanted.....not everything is listed in the store so if you don't see something, just ask.

I am kind of tempted now...he's going to be opening a coffee shop with his wife soon, so I was thinking of sending him a congratulations note with one of my coffee bars...which is what lead him to asking me about Cheez-it soap in the first place ;)

I'll be you she has it and Friday is the last day for her sale! That's a good savings!

I would love the smell just as it begins to rain, if they could bottle that I would be so happy!
I kind of think it is a dirt smell.

I would love rain as well. One of our favorite things to do is sit out on the porch during a summer shower sipping on coffee. Good times.

Back